This is a really quick and simple wrap pizza recipe for a healthier twist on pizza!
I often have this if I’m feeling really lazy. This really helped me when I was starting my healthy eating journey.
Wrap pizza ingredients
- X1 wholemeal wrap or pitta (sliced in half or left whole if you like it thicker)
- Tomato puree
- Grated cheese
- Any other topping you fancy
How to make
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan)
- Spread tomato puree on one side of the wrap or pita
- Sprinkle on some oregano
- Sprinkle on some grated cheese
- Add on any other toppings you like
- Put in the oven for around 5-15 minutes until cooked
What toppings do you like on your pizza?