If you love guacamole, then you’ll love this avocado ranch dip which adds a tangy twist.
I’ve only discovered this dip recently, but I can’t get enough of it! It’s perfect for dipping homemade chicken goujons and goes amazingly with fajitas and chilli.
It’s really quick and easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of ingredients.
What is the Benefit of Avocado?
Avocados can sometimes be snubbed because of their high-calorie content and because they’re high in fat. However, the good news is that its mono-saturated fat which is the good kind that can help to lower cholesterol.
When eaten in moderation!
They also have a number of other health benefits, including;
- Help with digestion as they’re packed with fiber to help keep you regular!
- The type of healthy fat can help with heart health
- Include antioxidants that can help with eye health
- The vitamin E in avocados can help reduce inflammation
Avocado Ranch Dip Ingredients
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
How to make Avocado Ranch Dip
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and discard the skin and the stone
- Pop all of the ingredients into a food processor or a blender and mix until smooth
I’ve already mentioned serving it with our vegetable bean chilli or fajitas, but Avocado ranch dip goes with anything that guacamole does.
We’ve even used it with homemade nachos as a dip.
Quick Avocado Ranch Dip
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp Worcester sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocado
- Pop all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix until combined