I have such a major sweet tooth and Medjool dates are a savior when it comes to making healthy treats to hit that sweet spot, which is why I love this almond butter fudge.
I was introduced to almond butter fudge by Deliciously Ella. If you’ve not checked out her recipes I recommend having a peek! This is one I had to share with you;
Almond butter fudge ingredients
- 400g Medjool dates (remove the stone)
- 10 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder
How to make
- Heat up the dates in a pan with a small amount of boiling water. After about 5 minutes, when they’re sticky, drain any remaining water and leave to cool.
- Put the dates in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients and blend
- Spread the mix out onto a lined baking tray and push so it’s compacted
- Pop in the freezer to set for around 3 hours
- When set cut into pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge
Do you have a sweet tooth?
**Original recipe by Deliciously Ella
***Disclosure: Some links in this article may be affiliate links. Any purchases made through this/these link(s) are at no extra cost to you but give joannewilkes.com a small commission. Thank you!